Re: bittorrent slow

On Tuesday, March 21, 2006 1:34 PM -0700 Guy Fraser <guy incentre net> wrote:

The latest Azureus, supports Transport Encryption that foils
this method.

Any word on this coming to a headless client? I'm running bittorrent-curses on my server on a fat pipe, and will then download direct from there to home over Comcast. But I'd like to contribute my home system to the swarm during the wee hours.