RE: Fedora / Linux tutorial

http://stanton-finley.net/fedora_core_4_installation_notes.html

From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Ali Helmy
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 3:51 PM
To: Fedora Core List
Subject: Fedora / Linux tutorial

Hey mates,

Can anyone guide me to where I can get me hands on a good online tutorial for Linux in general (and optionally Fedora based)?

I have been using Fedora for some time now (ever since FC3) but all I know is from this mailing list, asking friends or past experience with the Dreaded WIN|)OWS...

So, can some one share me their tutorial resources?

Thank ye,
Fare Faw

--
A. Helmy