Re: Courier mail issue

Gbenga Shobowale wrote:
I seem to be having an issue with Courier mail, when I lose
connectivity and there are mails in the queue, the mail server seem
not to know which mails have been sent and which have not been...
Does anyone know how I can stop the mail server from doing this?

Jay Lee
begin:vcard
fn:Jay Lee
n:Lee;Jay
org:Philadelphia Biblical University;Information Technology Department
email;internet:jlee pbu edu
title:Network / Systems Administrator
version:2.1
end:vcard