Re: FC5 install: Anaconda fails: "out of diskspace"

Mark W. Jeanmougin wrote:
On 3/21/06, Paul Howarth <paul city-fan org> wrote:
If you switch to one of the text console windows (3 I think, maybe
Ctrl-Alt-F3), you may get an indication in anaconda's log as to where
the space problem is.

Paul,

I'm also having the disk space problem.  I find your note helpful, but
where is Anaconda's log file?

Thanks,

MJ

Under the /root directory on the installed or broken install drives.
Jim

--
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
		-- Albert Einstein