Re: Are Livna and FreshRPMS compatible?

Douglas Phillipson wrote:

Mariano López Reta wrote:
Hi,

I just wanted to know if I can have both installed so yum can search
both.

Thanks in advance,

This begs the larger question of "which repositories are compatible with which"? Is there a compatibility matrix available?

Doug P

Generally, Extras/Livna, and Freshrpms/Dag/Dries (RPMForge), though RPMForge should be compatible with Extras. Other repositories are built to be compatible with one or the other, generally.
-Dan