Re: Do I Really Want Beagle??

Err... not to sound dumb lads but... What is Beagle?

On 22/03/06, David Cary Hart <Fedora tqmcube com> wrote:
On Tue, 21 Mar 2006 13:52:11 -0800
Florin Andrei < florin andrei myip org> opined:
> On Tue, 2006-03-21 at 11:12 -0500, David Cary Hart wrote:
> > Life was fine without it.
>
> Life was fine when riding on horseback was Da Bomb. Cars too seemed
> pretty pointless at first.
>
> Give Beagle a try and you'll see what the hype is all about.

Actually, that wasn't my quote. I have yet to find documentation that
really explains what on earth beagle does or how to use it. When it
was running, it consumed a great deal of cpu time and memory. I don't
even know if that might be a temporary condition. The man page wasn't
exactly helpful.

Could be old-dog-new-trick.
--
Our DNSRBL -