Re: Are Livna and FreshRPMS compatible?

On Tue, 2006-03-21 at 16:53 -0300, Mariano López Reta wrote:

> I just wanted to know if I can have both installed so yum can search
> both.

I know for a fact that Livna is compatible with Extras/Updates/Fedora.
All other repos - I just download/install packages manually.

No, I lied - I do configure ATrpms in yum, but I disable it in the .repo
file and, when I am using it, I add --enablerepo=atrpms to the yum
parameters. I only install MythTV from ATrpms anyway, and nothing else.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/