Re: RAID 0+1

Thanks so much for your input guys! Very enlightening. So it now comes
down to "If you have limited budget, go for RAID5. If not then RAID10."
Will try RAID 10 in a moment. It could be I was missing some
options/arguments when I tried building the array. So I will be following
the instructions link below.