RAID 0+1 (Problem)

ECJ jakosalem at telpacific.com.au
Wed Mar 22 02:54:07 UTC 2006

Hello All,

I followed the steps in the link below but my RAID 10 array had a problem
after a reboot.
What I did was:
- constructed 2 RAID0s (3x73GB each)
- combined these 2 into a RAID1
- mkfs.ext3 /dev/md45 (the name of my RAID10 array)
- mounted it on /data

All seemed ok. It shows on /proc/mdstat. Can write to the partition where
I mounted it. But after a reboot, I got errors re this new RAID device and
was  prompted for the root password to enter repair mode.
Is there something I am missing here?