gnome-terminal opens program in background

Hi all

I just installed Adobe Reader and started acroread for the first time. Nothing seemed to happen. I waited and waited and then I accidentally found the license agreement window hidden behind the terminal window.

If this is a feature (and it seem to be one), please consider asking the upstream guys to revert this. If I start a program from within my terminal I usually do so because I wanna use it and not to have it somewhere in the background.

Thanks,
  Christian