gnome-terminal opens program in background

Christian Hauser c.hauser at active.ch
Wed Mar 22 04:06:42 UTC 2006

Hi all

I just installed Adobe Reader and started acroread for the first time.
Nothing seemed to happen. I waited and waited and then I accidentally
found the license agreement window hidden behind the terminal window.

If this is a feature (and it seem to be one), please consider asking the
upstream guys to revert this. If I start a program from within my
terminal I usually do so because I wanna use it and not to have it
somewhere in the background.

Thanks,
   Christian