Re: File System

Edward Dekkers wrote:

Maybe we need to purchase 30" LCDs with a 3200x2000 resolution so no more scrolling is needed?

It beats explaining courtesy every time this happens.

I'll place my order now - shall I grab you one too?

Oh, sure... Toss in a couple of extra hard drives so I can archive all of my mailing list traffic rather than tossing it out, too. ;)