Re: AIXGL on FC5

Douglas Phillipson wrote:
I've installed FC5 and done everything from these instructions:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RenderingProject/aiglx
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RenderingProject/AiglxOnFedora

But no 3D effects are apparent using GNOME/metacity. Anyone get it working? I'm using an ATI Radeon 7000 card which I believe is suppported. I think I don't understand what metacity is. Is it started when you login using GNOME?

Doug P

Metacity is the window manager for GNOME, so yes, it is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metacity
-Dan