Re: bittorrent slow

Florin Andrei wrote:
I would go as far as saying that everyone should do that, but of course
everyone using different ports.
If nothing else, it would force ISPs to do layer 4 shaping, which is
more expensive. Make the bastards bleed a little.

What an attitude. These people work hard trying to provide a good
service, and this is the thanks they get.

Try saying something like that to your waiter next time.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.