Re: Wierd wireless expeirience

Phil Savoie wrote:
Hi All,

I have the broadcom chip in my Compaq Pressario R3000. I am running FC5 in 32bit mode. The problem I have is that the broadcom card picks up an IP address at my hotel at runlevel 3 but loses it at run level 5. Anyone have any ideas?
If I run ifconfig wlan0 is displayed but no IP address at runlevel 5.

What does

chkconfig --list | grep NetworkManager

say?

-Andy