Re: Hard decision

On 3/22/06, Mariano López Reta <mlreta alternativagratis com> wrote:

I've already done that. Problem is, several libraries that Firefox needs
must be installed in 32 bits, and this generates a dependencies
nightmare.

64 bits libraries aren't kept in the same location as the 32 bits one, so having both in not a problem.

I actually installed Firefox 32 bits on my 64 bits machine as I needed Macromedia Flash plugin.
To install it was just a matter of doing yum install firefox.i386

I had to uninstall the 64 bits firefox package before
JY