File System

Anil Kumar Sharma xplusaks at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 17:43:23 UTC 2006

.OT.

Whenever I have top-posted, and there are many, it is against my own
resolution.
The trouble is with the mail clients ..... yes. If 99% of users agree that
top posting is not to be done/preferred, then WTH the mail client offers me
the top position to type in the reply box ... and then each mail client
wants to be 1-up in providing user friendly features.

I am sure in 2008 we will have mail clients offering us to bottom post
(above the signature). It may be sooner if there are no patents on this
issue.

Hello --- Google are U listening, do you have any friends of yours own. Here
on this list we often say "google is your friend". I mean, can somebody
tell, how to tell this to Google.

--
Anil Kumar Shrama