Re: write to ntfs drive

By default you will have read-only access.
For write access the only way I know that is free is captive:
http://www.jankratochvil.net/project/captive/

It uses the original ntfs driver from windows. It's not that fast though.

There are commercial solutions/drivers that are supposed to do this too, but I haven't tried it
http://www.ntfs-linux.com/

Google would have given these answers with just one query...
http://www.google.com/search?hs=CSp&q=ntfs+windows+driver+write+linux&btnG=Search
JY