Re: File System

akonstam trinity edu wrote:
On Tue, Mar 21, 2006 at 04:07:11PM -0600, Christofer C. Bell wrote:

On 3/21/06, Tony Heaton <theaton lanl gov> wrote:

sorry, didn't mean to put the -a after mount in my previous message.

Sorry for posting at the top.  It's a hard habit to break when 99% of
the lists I read want it at the top or in the mix:(

To be honest, no one really cares if you top post or not, but it only
takes a moment to ridicule someone over the Internet.  Some folks need
the self-esteem boost of making fun of a top-poster.

--
Chris

The good news is top posting makes logical sense unless you normally
read English from bottom to top. And many of us do care.

The bad news I can't convince my wife of this fact and it leads to
arguments that are tiring.

Top posting is backwards in a chronological sense. You start the history of the thread at the top and end at the bottom. At least that is how I see it.

Yesterday's news should come before today's.

--
Robin Laing