Re: Checksum File

forgot to say, ill be testing the file on WinXP, so please dont reply with anything FC based

On 23/03/06, Ali Helmy <alihelmy gmail com> wrote:
Hey,

How do i use the checksum file to verify that I downloaded the DVD-iso correctly? i burnt it on a DVD, and on testing it fails at 15%, so I wanna know if its a burn problem or a D/L problem... so how can i verify the checksum file?

Thanks

--
A. Helmy

--