Re: FC5: Where is xorg-x11-devel package ?

fedora-list windtelsoft com wrote:
Hello,

As subject.

I have a project that need the xorg-x11-devel package to compile a app.
But I can't find the package in the current FC5 distribution nor on a
search on google.

I know that FC5 uses the v7 for xorg, but I can't find any references for
a X11R7 dir.

Is the data already available in some other(s) package(s) ?

Thanks in advance

Teo Fonrouge

yum list|grep xorg|grep devel

xorg-x11-proto-devel.i386 is the one you want.