Small problems with FC5 after new install

I've just did a fresh install of FC5 and it's looking really good bur I have few small issues.

1. Can't copy and paste things in firefox like web addresses and etc. neither in or out but that's only as a user as root I can.

2. When I use the file manager in su mode and edit a file or touch a file I get the error and window "Couldn't connect DCOP signal. Won't receive any status notifications!".

3. On the desktop I can't see my mounted partitions at all even though I've configured the desktop to show them.

I hope fellow fedora users and help answer these questions ;-).

Kind Regards

André Fettouhi

Cand.Scient. André Fettouhi
Justus-Liebig-Universität Giessen