Re: Can not get firefox or mozilla to start after fresh install of FC4

Richard E Miles wrote:

I have tried to initiat firefox and then mozilla under gnome afetr a fresh install, however neither will show in a window. Is there some special thing that must be done before these will work. I get no errors showing in /var/messages.

Do you get any messages in /var/log/audit/audit.log?

If yes, run

fixfiles relabel
-> Don't wipe out /tmp if this tools asks this question!

If you want to know what that it, read a little bit about "SELinux".

greets Boris