MD5/Check Cd passes, install dies

I was all ready to run with upgrading my FC4 boxes to FC5 last night at home after doing several at work. I burned the i386 DVD (which wasn't used here at work since we only have 64-bit) and took it home. K3b passed the checksum when burning, the installer Disc Test passed the DVD, but when starting the actual upgrade process it got to the first package (gtk+ or something) and errored out saying the package was corrupt or the disc was bad. Has anyone seen this on FC5 other than myself?

--
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415