Re: reiserfs && fc5? boot options?

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am Mi, den 22.03.2006 schrieb Kahn Seidl um 19:58:

Is it still the same process for reiserfs and linux?

to just boot linux reiserfs?

Yes.
No. At least, I had no end of problems doing this. Use linux selinux=0 reiserfs instead. Also, you may need to boot to rescue and modify /boot/grub/grub.conf and /etc/fstab after the initial installation. See http://fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=99462 for all the gory details.

Mind you, there may be partition schemes where the problems that I encountered won't happen.

Dan.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AnacondaOptions
6. MYTH - Fedora should use an alternative default filesystem

other question -

where can i find all the possible options at the first cli , where i enter linux dd and such?

i've seen a few options under the help, but nothing really complete?

Anaconda options: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AnacondaOptions
Kernel options: kernel-parameter.txt in the kernel documentation

martin

Alexander