Re: Finding old information

On 3/22/06, Anne Wilson < cannewilson tiscali co uk> wrote:
I sent this well over 2 hours ago, and again a short while ago, and haven't
seen either yet, so sorry if it ends up as triplicate.  I changed the subject
line, this time, too, just in case there are proscribed words (I suffered
from that with Mandriva's sympa)/

A friend is considering migration, and wanted to search the archives for
topics concerning his hardware.  From the list web-page he found the archives
link, but there doesn't seem to be any search facility there.  How do you
search, then?

Anne

MARC: Mailing list ARChives
Another proof - google is your friend