extras and updates repo files corrupted for FC5

I installed yumex and kyum on my machine, Been trying out each, It
seems that one of them has messed my extras and updates.repo
files; I only have source and debug entries now in each of them.
Is there some place I can get the complete files, or can someone
send them to me or post them? I'm suspecting kyum because I'd had
issues with it rewriting repo files in the past...
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA