Re: install openMosix using yum

Pushparaj Shetty wrote:
Hi all,
Kindly let me know how do I configure yum to install openMosix in my fedora.

Thank you
Pushparaj

When I used OpenMosix a while back, it wasn't in a yum repository, but was a few rpm's to install. All the nodes in a cluster must have the exact same Kernel running. A easier way is to boot the ClusterKnoppix (http://bofh.be/clusterknoppix/download.htm) LiveCD on all the machines in the cluster. No installations required but it's not applicable to everyone's needs.

Regards

Doug P