Re: Are RWs a problem?

On Thursday 23 March 2006 13:01, James Wilkinson wrote:

> There is a new version of k3b for both FC4 and FC5 in updates-testing.
> Harold Hoyer has asked on fedora-test-list that people please test it.
> If you are still having problems with k3b, you might want to try it.

I saw that, and did wonder about trying it.  However, my problems seem to have
been resolved, so from that point of view I would not be able to say whether
there was any improvement or not.

If, on the other hand, there would still be a benefit to the community in
installing and testing it, I may be able to do that tomorrow.  Otherwise it
would have to wait until after the weekend.

Anne