reiserfs && fc5? boot options?

Danny Ciarniello Dan_Ciarniello at telus.net
Thu Mar 23 16:24:33 UTC 2006

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

>Am Mi, den 22.03.2006 schrieb Kahn Seidl um 19:58:
>

>>Is it still the same process for reiserfs and linux?
>>
>>to just boot linux reiserfs?
>>

>Yes.

No.  At least, I had no end of problems doing this.  Use linux selinux=0
reiserfs instead.  Also, you may need to boot to rescue and modify
/boot/grub/grub.conf and /etc/fstab after the initial installation.  See
http://fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=99462 for all the gory
details.

Mind you, there may be partition schemes where the problems that I
encountered won't happen.

Dan.