Re: Is RedHat.com slow?

don't flame me for top posting... i'm stuck with Lotus Notes at work, anyway...

the list servers definitely are slow, i posted a message to the nahant-list this morning and have not seen it as well as any others...

David Fletcher <fc fletchersweb net>
Sent by: fedora-list-bounces redhat com

03/23/2006 10:45 AM
Please respond to fc; Please respond to For users of Fedora Core releases