Re: bittorrent slow

Ian Malone wrote:
On 3/22/06, Mike McCarty <Mike McCarty sbcglobal net> wrote:

They don't sell you a link of a given bandwidth and then tell you
how you can use it. They license you to use *their* equipment, and
then tell you how you can use *their* equipment. And you *agree*
to the terms when you sign up to use *their* equipment.

And you *pay* them for the privilege.  Such things go two ways.

Of course. All business relationships should be beneficial to
all parties involved.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.