Re: am I getting old (lead fingered), or have my mice been taking steroids

I've seen exactly the same thing and I thought that it was my hardware.

Has anyone else seen this?

Eric

Claude Jones wrote:
OK - with a subject line like that, this is going to be a letdown.
On two separate FC4 machines, my mice have suddenly acquired deep sensivity - no, they aren't crying every time I click, but they are taking single clicks and treating them as double. I'm skimming mail, for instance, and I click on the next message arrow, and two messages are marked read and the third message gets displayed. If I click on a message in the list to see it in the reading pane, it opens up its own window. Doesn't happen every time, but, it's happening with increasing frequency - like many times a day. I tried playing with the KDE (I'm running KDE-Redhat) sensitivity setting, but it didn't seem to help.

Any ideas?

--
Eric Feldhusen
System Administrator     http://www.remc1.org