Re: Searching archives

Anne Wilson wrote:
On Thursday 23 March 2006 06:34, Carroll Grigsby wrote:

Anne Wilson wrote:

A friend is considering migration, and wanted to search the archives for
topics concerning his hardware.  From the list web-page he found the
archives link, but there doesn't seem to be any search facility there. How do you search, then?

Anne

Anne:
This works:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&r=1&w=2
-- cmg

Whenever I search marc.theaimsgroup's archives I only seem able to get returns from the current month. What am I doing wrong?

Anne

Anne:
Odd. It works here. I just ran a test by searching for "apache" from the page cited above and after I'd selected the February archive. I got the same result either way -- some 3700+ hits. (And now there will be another one.)
-- cmg