Re: is NetworkManager running with ndiwrapper-driven cards?

David Cary Hart wrote:
On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 12:36:52 +0100 (CET)
"Roger Grosswiler" <roger gwch net> opined:
Hey list,

I have a d-link dwl-g650+ running with ndiswrapper. Is
NetworkManager supporting ndiswrapper/dlink too?

I searched with google, but found nothing...

Roger

I THINK it has more to do with the card than ndiswrapper. Can you use
- have you tried MadWifi?

I have NEVER had any success with NM. In the alternative, I use
profiles to boot with the wired or wireless connection. Plus, I
prefer static IPs on the network.

NM works fine with static IPs. Set it up in the network config files, or with system-config-network, and NM will follow suit.
-Dan