Re: FC5 64 to 32???

On 03/22/2006 08:47 PM, Ter Strom wrote:
is there possible to change FC5 from 64 to 32 without losing all the setings or must i reinstall the system completly???

I accidentally upgraded my x86_64 installation with a i386 DVD, the result was rather poor, some things worked, other things did not, I solved the problems with a reinstall (only kept /home and saved a copy of /etc to look at while updating the configuration files.)

So I would strongly advice that you do a reinstall.

Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars homer se>
http://www.sm6rpz.se/