SCIM toubles.

Naoki naoki at valuecommerce.com
Fri Mar 24 06:20:52 UTC 2006

Howdy,

I had scim all happy and working under FC5 test2/3 and after release I
did a clean install and now can't seem to make the thing "go".

system-switch-im tells me I have no input methods installed but I _seem_
to have all scim/anthy packages installed. I have the scim settings
panel running but no languages are selected.

I've looked for docs but other that some FC4 related stuff which isn't
helping me much all I can find is "iiimf has been replaced with scim".

Anybody got a quick howto on making input switching work. (for the
record I'm interested in switching between english / japanese).

Cheers.