Re: Create Bootable Install CD

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 00:20 -0500, vamythguy wrote:
> Though I've done this before, I seem to be having some issues doing it
> now.  Any recommendations for buring a bootable cd 1 image on windows
> box using free software?

Yes, use Linux, it's free...  ;-)  But being serious, didn't your burner
come with some software?  *Any* software that can burn a disc *from* an
ISO image file will do, the ISO image file contains what's needed to
make it bootable, it doesn't require anything of the burning software.

I read messages from the public lists.