Re: Help, yum repo files needed!

Claude Jones wrote:
I installed kyum and yumex on my brand new FC5 box, and one of them has rewritten the extras and updates repo files!#*!! I only have stanzas for debug-info and source left in each of those. I can't find repo definition files anywhere on the FC5 pages of the Fedora site. Would be real grateful if someone could either post those, or send them to me. My apologies also, if this turns out to be a double post on this, as I sent in a first request some hours ago, and it doesn't seem to have appeared.
Try rpm -Uvh --replacepkgs http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/5/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/fedora-release-5-5.noarch.rpm
Hope it works
-Dan