Re: am I getting old (lead fingered), or have my mice been taking steroids

[Posted and mailed, because the list is slow today.]

At 4:30 PM -0700 3/23/06, Guy Fraser wrote:
>On the FC3 I will be upgrading soon, I get a different weird
>problem. Sometimes after using the scroll wheel, when I click
>on an email the list jumps and a different message gets
>selected. It is a minor annoyance, but if it continues in
>FC5, I'll try to figure out how to categorize it in bugzilla.

I had issues like that on my FC3 (worst in Firefox), and changed Xmodmap so
the middle button is button 8, which mostly disables it.  Other people
blamed my mousing skills, but at least it doesn't happen anymore.

< pointer = 1 2 3 4 5
---