Evolution imap and missing inbox

First off let me say FC 5 ROCKS!  I like all the new stuff.

I currently have a FC3 system and would like to move to FC5.  I use Evolution to read mail from an IMAP server (RHEL v3).  After configuring Evolution 2.6 in FC5 I have no inbox.  All my IMAP folders are there, just no inbox.  I did some searching on google but did not find too much relevant stuff.  One suggestion was to subscribe to the inbox, it was not there for me to subscribe to.  I copied my Evolution 2.0.4 settings the best I could, still no go.

Is any one else seeing this?

--
Jamie Bohr