My mails to fedora list were blocked as spam

Yesterday evening 2 of my simple text base mails sented to fedora-list were blocked and routed to petsupermarket uol com br, until this morning I got their email notice regarding my blocked mails and instructed me to click on a button to confirm if I wanted to send out the blocked mail, and I did click as told and then type in the numbers and alphabets as displayed, and then click to send, then I could send out the blocked mails to fedora list.
I conntact the tech support in at&t yahoo dsl, and the told me my mails were routed to petsupermarket uol com br as spam by the recipient email address - Which is fedora-list redhat com and I should inform the list for corrective action.
Both of my blocked mails were simple text base without attachment. How can I avoid my outgoing mails to  fedora list being blocked? This never happened before, any one has encountered similar situation?