Re: ogg player

jim lawrence wrote:
What is the best ogg video player ?

the videos from here  (Demos)
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RenderingProject/aiglx

I would like to play them but Xine opens then closes Installed vlc same result. I don't want 5 diferent media players installed just 1 I haven't tried mplayer yet but i figured I would ask before hand. Now if pne of the above mentioned apps does play these, then what am I
doing wrong?

--

Registered Linux User: #376813
www.fedorajim.homelinux.com

I just tried them with mplayer (plugin in Firefox) and they play fine.

Regards,

John