FC5 issue with ndiswrapper

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Fri Mar 24 18:28:30 UTC 2006

On Friday 24 March 2006 02:20, Michael Wiktowy wrote:
> I was trying to use the madwifi package with my NetGear 511T and
> NetworkManager acted quite squirrelly.

I have the same card and no success so far with FC5 (worked well in WPA-PSK
mode in FC4 but broke after the upgrade).

I have installed something called wpa_gui, which looks promising but doesn't
work for me yet.
I do see some ioctrl errors reported but have no idea yet what is causing
them. I'm back to wires for now with FC until I have time to figure these
errors out.

Regards,
Marcel