FC5 Apache/MySQL/Php Howto

Hi all,

I need to put together a mediawiki server. I would like to do so on FC5 which is installing as I type this.

I've put one such server (a php/mysql based "ekdqp" for gamers, my son) together a year ago and did not really take notes then, for which I am kicking myself now.

Are there any checklists out there for building an Apache/PHP/MySQL server covering mods, configs, chkconfig's, lockdown, etc?

Appreciate it.

Thanks,

Roy