My mails to fedora list were blocked as spam

Kam Leo kam.leo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 22:31:53 UTC 2006

On 3/24/06, Barry Yu <barryyu-cts at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Yesterday evening 2 of my simple text base mails sented to fedora-list were
> blocked and routed to petsupermarket at uol.com.br, until this morning I got
> their email notice regarding my blocked mails and instructed me to click on
> a button to confirm if I wanted to send out the blocked mail, and I did
> click as told and then type in the numbers and alphabets as displayed, and
> then click to send, then I could send out the blocked mails to fedora list.
> I conntact the tech support in at&t yahoo dsl, and the told me my mails were
> routed to petsupermarket at uol.com.br as spam by the recipient email address -
> Which is fedora-list at redhat.com and I should inform the list for corrective
> action.
> Both of my blocked mails were simple text base without attachment. How can I
> avoid my outgoing mails to  fedora list being blocked? This never happened
> before, any one has encountered similar situation?

Wrong! Fedora List did not mark your email as spam. All postings to
the list are forwarded to members of this list. There is a misguided
individual who has list mail forwarded to petsupermarket at uol.com.br.
The list has been unsuccessful in removing this individual. Do as many
of us have done: Black-list petsupermarket at uol.com.br or create a
filter and send the mail to the trash.