Re: FC 5 DVD ISO

OP:  Try the University of South Florida mirror, it was working about  6 hours ago...

On 3/24/06, Gene Heskett < gene heskett verizon net> wrote:
On Friday 24 March 2006 19:41, Support wrote:
>I just joined the list today, and saw one post about this already.
>In passing.  I've been looking for the DVD ISO on all the mirrors.
>Most of the mirrors I've tried these last couple hours don't have it,
>but all those that do show having it, apparently have a broken link.
>Because I have been completely unable to download the DVD ISO from
>anywhere.
>
>Does anyone know where the DVD ISO can actually be downloaded from?
>
>Thanks for any help.

If all else fails, install a bittorrent client, I'm running azureus
here, and sharing the .iso.  Azureus has a nice gui and some
troubleshooting tools built in.

--
Cheers, Gene
stupid bounce rules.  I do use spamassassin too. :-)