FC4->5 upgrade httpd (apache) problem

I upgraded my FC4 machine to FC5 from the i386 DVD.

Things went OK, but wen I rebooted, send mail and httpd would not start.

I did a"yum update" and that solved the sendmail problem, but httpd won't start.

[root boris ~]# service httpd start
Starting httpd: httpd: Syntax error on line 170 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_access.so into server: /etc/httpd/modules/mod_access.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
                                                          [FAILED]
[root boris ~]#

I've been googling for this and haven't come up with anything....

Where does mod_access.so come from, and why would it have disappeared....httpd was working fine with FC4.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks,
Don