Why so little Slashdot love for Fedora?

Hey guys, there seems to be a lot of love loss and incorrect perceptions about Fedora expressed on Forums such as Slashdot.org , what is up with that? I am refering primarily to these two Slashdot posts:

http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/03/20/163216
http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/03/21/1656201

What can the Fedora Project do to solve this? As much as I do not support pandering, the more tech minded users who believe in Fedora, the more contributions (I assume) there will be towards Fedora.

Peace

Arthur