FC5 NetworkManager failure with WG511T

Hi,
I'm using ndiswrapper with my WG511T and it is working with "system-config-network" profiling at startup. I tried NetworkManager and it detects everything properly after reboot but won't connect. I ran it manually from command line and it spits out these errors:

NetworkManager: <information> wpa_supplicant(3102): wpa_driver_wext_associate NetworkManager: <information> wpa_supplicant(3102): wpa_driver_wext_associate: assoc failed because set_freq failed NetworkManager: <information> wpa_supplicant(3102): Association request to the driver failed NetworkManager: <information> Activation (wlan0/wireless): association took too long (>20s), failing activation.
NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (wlan0) failure scheduled...
NetworkManager: <information> Activation (wlan0) failed for access point (cobb-wifi)
NetworkManager: <information>   Activation (wlan0) failed.
NetworkManager: <information>   Deactivating device wlan0.

I googled for a fix to no avail.  Anyone got any ideas?