To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list redhat com>
Cc: "yahoo-petasis" <petasisg yahoo gr>
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 1:45 AM
Subject: Fedora Core 5 desktop freeze...

Dear list,

I have just installed fedora core 5 32-bit in an AMD 64 system.
The system was running fedora core 4. Initailly, I upgraded my system,
but after a while the system froze. Freezes occured only when I was running X, and since I had installed the nvidia drivers in the part, I formatted the partition and re-installed everything. However, even with a clean install, the system
still freezes randomly when running X. Is this a known issue?
If not, what should I do to find out what is wrong?

I ahve updated the system to the latest packages with yum update,
but the problem still remains.

Regards,

Georeg